Whether you have been diagnosed with Lymphoedema, are a relative or friend or provide treatment and support service to those with the condition, we encourage you to come on board as a Member.
By joining as Member today, you are assisting Lymphoedema Association Queensland to continue its mission to provide services, education, and support to the lymphoedema community.
When you become a member of the Lymphoedema Association of Queensland, you get:
- Up to date information on lymphoedema, its treatment, resources, and facilities.
- Contacts and support services.
- Regular meetings with speakers on relevant topics, with opportunities for informal exchange of information and experience.
- Opportunities to participate in the management of the Association.
Support group meetings.
- Quarterly newsletter Node News filled with helpful advice.
To join Lymphoedema Association Queensland simply …
- Step 1 – Complete the Membership Form.
- Your Name / Business Name, Address & Email are “Required”.
- Please complete at least “one” Phone Number field.
- Create a unique password that you can remember.
You will need your Email & Password to access
and update your details.
- Select your Membership level.
- Complete Your Payment.
- Go To Manage My Membership where you can Sign In with your Email & Password to complete your membership information.
- Step 2 – Select your ‘Region’ based on your address.
- Step 3 – For Health Professional Members you will also have access to an additional “Directory” tab to complete your Directory Listing information.
Your Credit Card payment is securely processed through LAQ’s Stripe Payment Gateway.
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. Read More.
No Credit Card information is retained or stored by Lymphoedema Association Queensland.