Whether you have been diagnosed with Lymphoedema, are a relative or friend or provide treatment and support service to those with the condition, we encourage you to come on board as a Member.
By joining as Member today, you are assisting Lymphoedema Association Queensland to continue its mission to provide services, education, and support to the lymphoedema community.
When you become a member of the Lymphoedema Association of Queensland, you get:
- Up to date information on lymphoedema, its treatment, resources, and facilities.
- Contacts and support services.
- Regular meetings with speakers on relevant topics, with opportunities for informal exchange of information and experience.
- Opportunities to participate in the management of the Association.
Support group meetings.
- Quarterly newsletter Node News filled with helpful advice.
To join Lymphoedema Association Queensland simply …
- Step 1 – Complete the Membership Form.
- Your Name / Business Name, Address & Email are “Required”.
- Please complete at least “one” Phone Number field.
- Create a unique password that you can remember.
You will need your Email & Password to access
and update your details.
- Select your Membership level.
- Complete Your Payment.
- Go To Manage My Membership where you can Sign In with your Email & Password to complete your membership information.
- Step 2 – Select your ‘Region’ based on your address.
- Step 3 – For Health Professional Members you will also have access to an additional “Directory” tab to complete your Directory Listing information.